Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Courtney Love Lost 44 Pounds!

Courtney Love Lost 44 Pounds!


I saw Courtney Love in a beach photos who appeared dramatically slimmed. She said she lost 44 Pounds with 6 more or maybe 11 more to go. Love is following a macrobiotic diet, eating lots of vegetables and fish, and doing yoga and exercise to meet her weight loss goals. Love writes an openly about having a nose job, saying that she has her "old nose" back. "I hated that nose jobby nose, it was like a little beak," she writes. Now, she says, she had had her nose "fixed." "It looks like the one god gave me so im happy not to have crazy lips and a crazy teensy unnatural little nose." She also said, "All I care about is that my self esteem is limitless and intact, and that nothing and no situation effects my self esteem." It was only in October 2006 that Love was touting her sobriety of more than a year. At the time she said Mel Gibson helped her into rehab and that now her focus would be on raising her 14 year old daughter, Frances Bean , and staging a comeback. "I always thought I'd be that girl that lives with no regrets," Love said to Billboard magazine. "I have regrets. I've written so many amends letters, I can't even count them. It's still not enough. Drugs make you an a–hole."

But Courtney lost 44 lbs in 4 months, I was shocked. Courtney credited a strict diet of fish, steamed vegetables, and diet shakes for the weight loss.

But, do you believe her? I’m not sure. I think She lose weight in the unhealthy way. After all, once a partyer, always a partyier. I heard rumors about she took Aderol daily to doesn't fell hungry. I don’t think this body makeover was due to good old fashioned diet and exercize. Because clearly she wasn’t just trying to make her body more healthy she aimed to revamp her entire image: evidence by the nose job, face lift, and hair extensions.

4 comments:

  1. medsheaven.net to help me lose weight fast, it works like a charm, I lost a lot of fat weight without doing any hardcore exercises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Sophie ,phentermine is banned here in the UK and for very good reason it can cause severe heart problems! Think of the wellbeing of others before trying to flog cheap drugs .

      Delete
  3. Now that the weather is warm start exercising outdoors this is a great time to start a weight loss plan. Planning out your weight loss goals for your diet and fitness routine is the best way to get started. Add an outdoors exercise program it will get you inspired.

    ReplyDelete